Adonis Autism Presents: Special Needs Government Services Workshop|
Click here to view flyer
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Covenant Presbyterian Church of Naples
6926 Trail Blvd.,
Room 212- Enter by playground in rear of church.
Leonard I. Heller CFP, is a parent of a special needs son and daughter. He has 20 years experience with government services, and he will talk about the new Able Act Accounts, Trust Accounts and other Transitioning Issues.
This is a free event!!!
- Get help with government service questions.
- Find Answers to the Able Trust concerns.
- Thinking of opening a Special Needs Trust?
- Coffee and bagels are provided
- Limited to 20 families so sign up soon!